All right, people! Listen up! Stop talking about D&D Next! Yes, really, there just isn’t a lot of news out there in tabletop gaming world other than D&D 5th edition, and most of that is commentary and speculation. We didn’t want to cover other people’s board game reviews or do all video games and Brain Flakes this time, so we’ll keep collecting board and card game news and do a full podcast next week. In the meantime, enjoy these outtakes from previous podcasts. Some are from an unaired show, some are cuts from ones that made it to the website.
- Some of the intro from unaired shows #13 — the Christmas 2011 episode
- Mike and Jason get tongue-tied while hopped up on pure cane sugar soda
- BC Clark’s Jewelry has a catchy holiday jingle. Don’t try to change it or you die.
- A man is acquitted of assault with a dead weasel. Yes, you read that right: dead — not deadly.
- We reveal our dedication to research
- Bacon candy canes? (You might still be able to get them at Thinkgeek here: Zombies and Bacon )
- Steve Jackson. Just sayin’.
- Don’t stuff your turkey with dice; wrap it in bacon!
- How to ruin a segment on SOPA and The Oatmeal.
- Wake up your lazy eye!