Yes, you’re at the right page; there is no show #13. That’s not because we’re superstitious. It’s because we were sick at the time, and that show didn’t really come out well. Plus, it has some out of date Christmas stuff which isn’t news now. So, while I cut bits of that one for a Dice Guys Extra, enjoy Show #14!
This time around, I hope you have your iron stomach installed, because our Brain Flakes are chock full of mice in soda pop, zombie bees, and a Yeti that gives a museum the finger. We cover some of the computer MMOs we like, from changes going on to new ones. And we have our Game Pick of the Week!
- Jason is still recovering and has used downtime to get back into World of Warcraft.
- Mike is bumming a few character slots from his roommate in the new MMO from BioWare, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Pepsi doesn’t deny that there could be a mouse in a can of Mountain Dew, but they will defend to their last breath that it was found by the guy suing them! Read about a mashup of urban legends coming true at Snopes.
- SCIENCE! Bees are being turned into zombies by parasitic flies! Could that be why drones are dying in droves? USA Today has the story.
- A douchey dad tries to bully his son into not playing girlie games, and the older brother stands up to the dad. Excellent! Here’s the eyewitness report.
- A Yeti gave the Royal College of Surgeons Museum in London the finger with a little help from the Edinburgh Zoo!
- We spend a lot of time on MMOs this time. Mainly wow moments in WoW and SWTOR, a bit about how SWTOR brings some new elements to the WoW model, and our thoughts on pay-to-play vs. free-to-play. (Hint: there is no vs.)
Pick of the Week
- [amazon_link id=”1601251475″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Falling: The Goblin Edition[/amazon_link]
If your friendly local game store doesn’t have our picks, click the links and nab them!